• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello new here to CGC
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Where can I see my books? I have paid to see the graders notes on books I mailed in and they are graded an shipping as I write this. I would like to see the grades notes on my CGC account. How do I do that??!!  
Thanks in advance 

39 minutes ago, Amspider said:

Where can I see my books? I have paid to see the graders notes on books I mailed in and they are graded an shipping as I write this. I would like to see the grades notes on my CGC account. How do I do that??!!  
Thanks in advance 

They should be available in the "My Submissions" menu...

1 hour ago, Amspider said:

Thanks in advance 

Select "My CGC" and "My Submissions" at the top right.

Select "View Status."

Select a submission number to view the details of that submission.

If there are grader notes, a link will appear in the column labeled "Grader notes."  For books without significant defects, such as 9.8's, there may be no notes.