• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! SELECT GROUP OF SA...MOST ARE KEYS OR SEMI-KEYS AT OR BELOW GPA CLOSED! SORRY

11 posts in this topic

HI ALL

I pulled some nice items from my personal collection as I am going more GA these days with exceptions of course ;)
All I chose given they extra nice appearance for the grade...and usual exception paper quality.  
I will post the list first..before any images.   
If requested I will send additional images..including the BC if there is anything unusual about it.  I believe in ALL cases..it is as nice or nicer than the front cover.  Cases are also nice unless noted.
Returns are on the buyer....as all are graded...no reason to send back.
Postage in USA $15.  Priority mail.  I combine shipping but 2nd item is $5 as the weight goes over 2 lbs and more is charged.
If you want any additional insurance..request... 
I reserve the right not to sell to someone not known or who cannot be verified.   
I might consider USA certified Gold coins in place of cash or PP.  
First :takeit: Gets it.  I might consider PMs after the first 24 hours....however except for the Detective #149 which I paid at last Comiclink auction $1009 ALL are below GPA as per my tracking them a month or so ago..so I do not know if its gone up or down.  If it has..lmk and I might consider increasing or decreasing  :roflmao:
Any other questions please ask.  If I have forgotten something here..PLEASE lmk..as I do not wish to be counseled.  Nothing I know of is on ebay now or elsewhere.  

My price is in Bold....GPA is right column..except for Detective 149 which you will find elusive if you are looking for it as I had for quite sometime..and then I got lucky with a BIN for higher grade..so please don't let that dissuade you. 
I am surprised ComicLink does not show up on GPA.   Can anyone tell me why? 

Here is the list:

Pictures of FC will follow...no necessarily in order...

MDAybI.jpgJoe

ifJCfr.jpg

OZypet.jpg

MJicxG.jpg

RHnEWP.jpg

i25N9a.jpg

oJRhxN.jpg

YTS0Us.jpg

czi2OQ.jpg

VCY38U.jpg

more to come..have to upload the images..

image.png

Edited by storypapers
pictures

9 minutes ago, storypapers said:

HI ALL

I pulled some nice items from my personal collection as I am going more GA these days with exceptions of course ;)
All I chose given they extra nice appearance for the grade...and usual exception paper quality.  
If requested I will send additional images..including the BC if there is anything unusual about it.  I believe in ALL cases..it is as nice or nicer than the front cover.  Cases are also nice unless noted.
Postage in USA $15.  Priority mail.  I combine shipping but 2nd item is $5 as the weight goes over 2 lbs and more is charged.
First :takeit: Gets it.  I might consider PMs after the first 24 hours....however except for the Detective #149 which I paid at last Comiclink auction $1009 ALL are below GPA as per my tracking them a month or so ago..so I do not know if its gone up or down.  If it has..lmk and I might consider increasing or decreasing  :roflmao:
Any other questions please ask.  If I have forgotten something here..PLEASE lmk..as I do not wish to be counseled.  Nothing I know of is on ebay now or elsewhere.  

My price is in Bold....GPA is right column..except for Detective 149 which you will find elusive if you are looking for it as I had for quite sometime..and then I got lucky with a BIN for higher grade..so please don't let that dissuade you. 

Here is the list:image.png.605e88cf6d0a65173c7947459ca70b7d.png

Pictures of FC will follow...

Joe

Take nick fury 1 at $61

9 minutes ago, storypapers said:

HI ALL

Here is the list:image.png.605e88cf6d0a65173c7947459ca70b7d.png

Pictures of FC will follow...