• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED / SOLD] Incredible Hulk 182 CGC 8.5 blue / [SOLD] X-Men 10 SS 6.0 (Stan w/label)

6 posts in this topic

Before Giant Size X-Men 1 but not before 180 or 181!  Not signed by Stan Lee but maybe he once looked at this copy on the printing press!  Hey, it could've happened!!!
(OK, no more eBay hucksterism)

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always considered.  Onward!

As the not misleading title indicates, up for sale here is my 8.5 blue label copy of Incredible Hulk 182, with white pages :bigsmile:.  Book features the third, albeit brief, comic appearance of Wolverine.  After this issue he goes on vacation until GS X-Men 1.

The most recent 8.5 sales I could find were on eBay back in November, and they hardly correlated at $250 and $325.  But a 9.0 with off-white pages went for $340 shipped just last week.  So let's call this copy...

$275 shipped

182 front.JPG

182 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Adding another book to the fray:

X-Men 10, first Silver Age appearance of Ka-Zar and Zabu in their welcomingly named home -- the Savage Land!  A Signature Series 6.0 with ow/w pages, this copy is not only signed by Stan Lee but also features his no longer printed custom label.  And given the action on the cover, I don't think the signature placement could have been any better.

I cannot find any recent Sig Series listings or sales to compare to, but a blue label 6.0 went for $359 on eBay last month.  There are also "only" 75 signed copies of this book in the census (for comparison, X-Men 1 has 628), so I'm going to put the ask at SOLD.

Spoiler

10 front.JPG

Spoiler

10 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792