• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. Joe 21
2 2

15 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

9.2 as is.  Was the one pictured on eBay a 'stock' photo maybe, or did they send the wrong one?  I'd contact the seller, if so.

It wasn't supposed to be. I did contact him and he dodged the question about it being different. Just about how grading is subjective. Any chance of a 9.6 after a press? Thanks

10 minutes ago, dirtyhouse530 said:

It wasn't supposed to be. I did contact him and he dodged the question about it being different. Just about how grading is subjective. Any chance of a 9.6 after a press? Thanks

IMO, I don't think so.  That's a decent-sized crease.  I'm no expert though. :flamed:

44 minutes ago, dirtyhouse530 said:

32 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

IMO, I don't think so.  That's a decent-sized crease.  I'm no expert though. :flamed:

I can't see a 9.6 in any way

4 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

I guess I'm no nonsense and would return this without hesitation if indeed this was a bait and switch

It was definitely a bait and switch. Its obvious. The problem is all the NM copies have been snatched up. If it had a chance of a 9.6 I would keep it. Nothing less though. I appreciate the help

2 minutes ago, dirtyhouse530 said:

It was definitely a bait and switch. Its obvious. The problem is all the NM copies have been snatched up. If it had a chance of a 9.6 I would keep it. Nothing less though. I appreciate the help

Sorry to hear that..You have a solid 9.4 after press imo....the question we all have is ...just how much CGC will ding the copy for from that single, quite moderate, color breaking tick...best of luck