• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]
1 1

22 posts in this topic

A long overdue sale to clear some space.

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic & international):  Shipping cost will be determined based on the number of books purchased.  In all likelihood, some kind of USPS priority flat rate will likely be the shipping method.

Returns:  I will take raw books back within 14 days if I fail to disclose a significant flaw or we have a substantial disagreement over the grade.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins any particular book(s) outright, well reasoned offers always considered. 

Important notes:  Except in a few cases, I am not going to assign individual grades to these books, but look at it this way -- I'm selling all of the books in this thread as well cared for readers.  So its safe to assume you'll be looking at books in the 8.0-9.4 range unless otherwise noted; if there's any 9.8s lurking in any of these listings, its news to me.   

All sets are sold as sets.  All books will be bagged at a minimum, most all are bagged and boarded.

Onward!

Edited by mattn792

Wolverine 80.  X-23 in a test tube.  This would be a 9.8 if not for a very subtle some kind of something on Wolverine's right hand.  Look like light scratches or pull marks.  Of course I didn't realize it till after I'd bought the book.

$4

img20210131_20292494.jpg

img20210131_20301841.jpg

Wolverine (2003/v3) 50, the very tough to find New York Comic Con variant.  Clearly handled a lot, or just tossed into a bag with other show goodies. 4.0.

$5

img20210131_20521230.jpg

img20210131_20531858.jpg

Last group for tonight -- Wolverine 300-317.  317 got cut off from the photo for some reason, but I promise it is in there.

$40

IMG_2222.JPG