• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed! ASM #121 9.4 CGC Signature Series (Romita Sr/Thomas/Conway) White pages

12 posts in this topic

Rules

:takeit:in thread wins over any PMs or negotiations.   

No Probation or HOS.  

Shipping: $10 in North America.  Please inquire for International shipping rates.  

Payment: I strongly prefer money orders and cheques, but EFT and Paypal is OK.  Cheques need to clear before books can be shipped.

Edited by jjonahjameson11

I can't believe it isn't gone.... regular Blue's with no sigs are 1000. You'd probably have to spend that in tickets, hotels, and autograph fees to get all three of those guys. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

13 hours ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Today is the last day this book will be available for sale.

I have received the usual lowball offers, ranging from $500-$900, but I am a bit surprised that nobody has approached me with a serious offer...yet :wink:

Even with as great as this community is overall, I’d have a very tough time not roundly mocking an offer of $500 for this book.

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I can't believe it isn't gone.... regular Blue's with no sigs are 1000. You'd probably have to spend that in tickets, hotels, and autograph fees to get all three of those guys. GOD BLESS...

Not to mention Sr. is likely done with signings for good.

11 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

:takeit:

Let's do it. This is the book that made me quit collecting for the first time... signed by almost all the creators. They killed my girl, the love of my life, ... those bastiches. GOD BLESS....

I think I smell a Johnny Dangerously quote in there somewhere.