• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Bishop Signing

4 posts in this topic

Hello. Been trying to submit comics for Kevin Eastman at your private signing but cant get past listing the comic info page. Also when i check the private signing nothing pops up about Kevin Eastman private signing. Can you help?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Do you currently have anything in your cart?  The online form will not allow you to select multiple artists on one order.  You would have to complete your current order and then go back and create a new on for the next artist.  If that isn't the issue, I would log out completely and then log back in and see if that helps.  We were having some issues with our website yesterday but they should be fixed now but some people did have to log out and log back in before the order form was working properly.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

I've been having the same issue for days now.  I have a free account and it won't populate a drop down event menu for the signing event.  This, of course,  has prevented me from shipping like I wanted to.  Is there an ETA on a fix or are some of us just out of luck because your site is having issues?  

Just FYI,  I have tried on two computers, my phone, and my tablet.  So, the problems are not on my end.

• Administrator

We are investigating further as to why some people are still having an issue.  We suggest right now to log out completely, clear your cache and cookies and then log back in and see if you have access after that.  If you are still not able to access the form correctly, please contact our customer service department at submissions@cgccomics.com.  

Thanks!