• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RORSCHACHHCAHCSROR

43 posts in this topic

Yeah, those Rorschach Origin Pages are very nice, although this particular one is not at the top of my list.

I wish I had the money to play. frown.gif I doubt I could sell enough books quick enough to even come close.

What do you guys think the final will be? 3K?

Last Watchmen page I saw go on eBay went for around $1200 (I think). Had Ozy on it, but no one else. From my discussions w/ Hari, Rorschach commands the premium prices (as well he should).

Edit: Just saw Brent's comments. foreheadslap.gif

My guestimate is north of $7 K

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Really? Have they been going for that recently?

Take all of KK`s estimates and divide by 2. gossip.gif What, you think he`s no longer a shill just because his identity is known now?

Take all of KK`s estimates and divide by 2. gossip.gif What, you think he`s no longer a shill just because his identity is known now?

No, I still think he;s a wacko. But, there was a Rorschach page on a site I used to frequent marked at $4500 for a long time. Gone now. Not the same page. confused-smiley-013.gif

As far as a Rorschach "character" page - it's phenomenal...however, the page has very little to do with the plot - which is the only "negative" I see...I'd say 5K easy because quality art from significant books(Watchmen, DKR, V, etc.) just gets more and more impossible to obtain...

Here are some recent (Feb and June 2005) results from Vaultauctions.com:

Watchmen 12p26 - $4255

3 Page Sequence from Watchmen 4

"" 4p26 - $3039

"" 4p27 - $3304

"" 4p28 - $3894

I would put this page on par with the watchmen 12 page and guesstimate the price at $4000-5500 depending on who wants it.

What's his identity?

No, I still think he;s a wacko. But, there was a Rorschach page on a site I used to frequent marked at $4500 for a long time. Gone now. Not the same page. confused-smiley-013.gif

That page sat at 4500 because no one wanted it at that price, but it eventually sold in the neighborhood of 3500-4000 (I think it was part-trade) to a good friend of mine. This is a comparable page, I think. I like them both.

Best,

The highest public sale was the page where Rorschach dies at the hands of Dr. Manhattan, which sold on ebay for around 5600 two or so years ago. Great page, perhaps the best Rorschach page out there.

Best,

That page sat at 4500 because no one wanted it at that price, but it eventually sold in the neighborhood of 3500-4000 (I think it was part-trade) to a good friend of mine. This is a comparable page, I think. I like them both.

Best,

Aha! Thanks for the update, Hari. thumbsup2.gif