• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 300 Newsstand (Yes, another one I know)
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

I'm new to this board, so forgive me if I'm leaving something out. My parents are moving and I just rediscovered about 1500 of my old comics when I was a kid. I had them bagged and boxed but some are better than others. I got super excited when I found this one, so I came here first. I understand this book is super common, but valuable if it is a good one. It has a date written on it (shown). It looks like it is newsstand, if that means anything for this book. Please grade my ASM 300 before I get my hopes up? I'm new to all this (not comics, just collecting), so any advice as to what I should do with it would be great (keep for grandkids, slab it, etc.). I have others with the same style date written with pen on them, so hopefully it doesn't completely destroy the value. I'm prepared for brutal honesty if it does. Note, the inside color isn't pink (near the spine), that was from the lighting. It's more the color in the top left of the inside image. 

Thanks so much!

ASM300Cover.jpg

ASM300Back.jpg

ASM300TLCorner.jpg

ASM300TRCorner.jpg

ASM300Spine.jpg

ASM300BRCorner.jpg

ASM300inside.jpg