• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

XCollectibles (ft88) is Hiring

3 posts in this topic

I am hiring

I've been fairly successful running a One Man Comic Business and am looking for one or two people looking to do the same.  Maybe you go to estates, flea markets, comic shops or shows to get those scores that are awesome.  

Maybe you sell $1000 or $2000 a month here on the boards or ebay or at shows and are looking for a way to grow that to 3 or 4 times.

See my thread here (also a link to past journal of my business adventures)

Here's who I'd look for

Ebay Powerseller or previous powerseller.

Known boardie or person with credentials and reputation.  

Located within 3 hours drive of Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Toronto Montreal, West Coast Metro Cities. Possibly other large cities.

Non Comics Open to the Mid Atlantic as well.  I personally only want to do comic books in the Mid Atlantic (Pittsburgh to Philly to DC region) so not hiring that.  

Categories of expertise: 

Comics
Sports Cards
Non Sports cards (MTG, Pokemon etc)
Sci Fi (Star Wars Star Trek etc) 
Punk, Skateboard, Vinyl
Your Collectible Passion

Will work approx 40 hours a month and are willing to drive to collections.  Already knows how to sell on ebay, the boards, shows, or all the above.

What I provide - Leads to collections, consulting advice on how to grow, website home page, capital.

If interested, send me a PM for further details.  My goal for you within 1 year is to average $10,000 a month revenue.

I've been on the boards and ebay for over 15 years with plenty of references.  

www.xcollectibles.com