• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon's G.I. JOE: LADY JAYE series (TBD)
1 1

1 post in this topic

YO JOE! Amazon is going to develop a G.I. Joe live action series based on the character, Lady Jaye. In the movie, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Lady Jaye was played by Agents of Shield actress, Adrianne Palicki.  The new series is being described as a stand alone story with connections to the entire G.I. Joe universe.

The series will be produced by Paramount TV, eONE, and Skydance Television. Erik Oleson will server as showrunner and produce with Lorenzo DiBonaventura.  Here is character break down for Lady Jaye in case you are not familiar with her:

Lady Jaye is a gifted linguist as well as an accomplished actress and mimic. She has participated in or led many undercover missions for the Joe Team. Aside from Airborne and Ranger training, she is skilled in cryptological linguistics, signals intelligence, and electronic interception analysis. She is equally adept at infantry field work and quite enjoys the grunt duty.

To go along with two G.I. Joe movies, Paramount has also developed the Snake Eyes origin film starring Henry Golding which arrives in theaters October.