• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odds & Ends, Part 2 :: Recap on pg. 7 with updated discounts; A handful of Walking Dead up next...

140 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold. If I'm dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a :takeit: via PM and a :takeit: in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.
Edited by Skynwalker

As I mentioned in my other thread in the GA/SA/BA forum, It's been awhile since I've run a thread and I hope everybody is doing well.  I'll run both threads and I'll post in one or the other as I get things scanned/priced..

As always, if there are any question, please let me know.

These are mainly, as the title says, Odds & Ends.  I have a couple of long boxes of good comics, but nothing too pricey and hardly any keys or semi-keys.

Most are high grade, especially on the copper/modern side, with some 9.8 candidates.

Edited by Skynwalker