• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED / SOLD] Fantastic Four 23, CGC 3.5 blue, early Dr. Doom cover

3 posts in this topic

One Dr. Doom in means one Dr. Doom out...

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always considered.  Onward!

If you've been keeping score, you might've seen that I just claimed an FF 17.  Being a passive FF collector, this new purchase amounts to a swap of Dr. Doom covers for me.  So #23 goes up for sale here.  The pictures pretty much tell the story on this one -- a 3.5 blue with ow/w pages, the front cover presents great for the grade.  Also a little fun factoid - according to the stamp on the back cover, it appears this book made its way over to Greece at one point.  

Most recent sale I found was a 4.5 blue on eBay, which (using @valiantman's neat trick detailed over in General) I was able to ascertain sold for a $115 best offer ("binPriceOnly":"134.99","taxExclusivePrice":"115.00"), with $13 shipping on top of that.  

So let's call my book $100 shipped.

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

30 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

One Dr. Doom in means one Dr. Doom out...

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always considered.  Onward!

If you've been keeping score, you might've seen that I just claimed an FF 17.  Being a passive FF collector, this new purchase amounts to a swap of Dr. Doom covers for me.  So #23 goes up for sale here.  The pictures pretty much tell the story on this one -- a 3.5 blue with ow/w pages, the front cover presents great for the grade.  Also a little fun factoid - according to the stamp on the back cover, it appears this book made its way over to Greece at one point.  

Most recent sale I found was a 4.5 blue on eBay, which (using @valiantman's neat trick detailed over in General) I was able to ascertain sold for a $115 best offer ("binPriceOnly":"134.99","taxExclusivePrice":"115.00"), with $13 shipping on top of that.  

So let's call my book $100 shipped.

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Take