• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Batman Adventures 12 (9.8/White) and Walking Dead 1 (9.8/White)

10 posts in this topic

Rules:

No probation list members or hall of shame members. A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations. Payment in a non-fee way is preferred, but if PayPal is your only method, I can work with you. Shipping will be priority, and will be at cost. I'm not opposed to shipping to Canada, but it will be at your cost. 

Returns: Sorry, not on graded books. The book is what it is...and shouldn't have any surprises. 

Walking Dead #1 - 9.8 - White - $3450 if paid for in a no-fee way.  (Last sale of $3500, with another $3500 and a $3750 a few weeks ago). 

1496526536_TWDFront.thumb.jpg.c721e21f8a9b9f01e4bcb6c8a62b1fa9.jpg

Back cover in spoiler.

Spoiler

1028301049_TWD-Back.thumb.jpg.1d0b1048da99c6493c53cab7ea08f748.jpg

Edited by pmWolf

10 hours ago, Cruzin' Thru Comics said:

I sold a ba 12 for $1500 last year 🤦🏻‍♂️

It's crazy, right?? If it makes you feel better, I sold an 8.5 Hulk 181 for $1900. 

(I don't think there's a single book I've sold that I haven't regretted later).

And...there are books that I bought at prices that SEEMED insane at the time that now look like the best bargains of all time. (Who knows, in a couple more years, a $3k BA12 will look like the greatest deal ever. Welcome to the current market...it's insane).  

Edited by pmWolf
grammar.