• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return shipping

4 posts in this topic

On my recent submission I noticed that USPS shipping was higher than UPS or Fed-Ex.  I seem to remember reading on the paper forms before that USPS shipping includes insurance but FedEx and UPS do not.  Is this correct?  

BTW, I just want to commend your shipping department.  They do a fantastic job packaging the books.

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, the USPS registered mail will be more than FedEx or UPS because that does include insurance.  FedEx Ground and UPS Ground only insure up to $100 per box.  You can find all of our shipping fees here: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you select FedEx or UPS ground as your return shipping method and your package is lost or damaged, you would only receive up to $100 from those carriers.  If you want your package to be fully insured, you should select USPS registered or you could acquire third party shipping insurance which would add additional coverage for your packages.   

Thanks,