• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Harvey Comics – [CLOSED]
1 1

71 posts in this topic

I have an unabashed love of Harvey Comics dating back to the mid-1970s and, over a lifetime spent trying to recapture my youth by tracking down well-remembered Casper and Richie Rich comics from childhood, have acquired a stack of extras.

Not sure if there are many (or any!) fans of Bronze Age Harvey comics on these boards but figured I would give a thread a try before moving them elsewhere. These aren’t a bunch of readers – the lot listed here average Very Fine with some copies that could conservatively be called Near Mint (probably came out of multi packs). They are all bagged and boarded.

To keep things easy, because I know these aren’t exactly hot keys with a ton of GPA data (at least until news leaks out of a new Richie Rich movie in the works), the selling price is $5 per comic.

As an added incentive, if you buy 5 comics, the next comic you take is free (6 comics for $25)! If you buy 10 comics, the next three comics you take are free (13 comics for $50)!!

Here are the rules:

o   No Probies or Hall of Shame members.

o   Payment via Paypal.

o   USA Shipping will be Media Mail at $5 for the 1st comic and 50 cents for each additional comic shipped (Priority can be quoted at cost if preferred). Canadian shipping will be $10 for the 1st comic and 50 cents for each additional comic shipped. I normally ship in 2-3 days.

o   No returns

o   References: Have bought a ton of stuff (probably too much) on the boards if that counts for anything. Also have a Kudos thread:

Black_Adam's Feedback Thread

Edited by Black_Adam