• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turbaround time

2 posts in this topic

I made my first ever submission to CGC this January. It was 7 books... all modern... and included pressing. My status has said "recieved" since January 27th 2021. When can i expect my status to change? How long will i be waiting for them to return to me? I knew it was going to be a while, but i expected my status to at least have changed from "recieved" by now. Thanks for any info

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dan Rittereiser said:

I made my first ever submission to CGC this January. It was 7 books... all modern... and included pressing. My status has said "recieved" since January 27th 2021. When can i expect my status to change? How long will i be waiting for them to return to me? I knew it was going to be a while, but i expected my status to at least have changed from "recieved" by now. Thanks for any info

Hi there, when books go through the pressing stage the status does not change on our system. So even when the book is getting pressed it will still say "received". The only time books change for standard grading is when it switches to "scheduled for grading," that final stage is the homestretch. Right now for a standard modern CCS pressing, we are currently 106 days out and 47 days out for standard modern grading. If you fast tracked your submission it is about half that time.