• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humberto Ramos signing?

24 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Usually there are at least a couple of weeks between the cut off date and the actual signing date.  I don't know the exact day(s) he will be signing but it will most likely not occur until the end of March/beginning of April.

Thanks!

On 3/16/2021 at 9:22 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Usually there are at least a couple of weeks between the cut off date and the actual signing date.  I don't know the exact day(s) he will be signing but it will most likely not occur until the end of March/beginning of April.

Thanks!

Any update or more information on when this signing is scheduled to actually take place?

On 3/30/2021 at 9:48 AM, Jennifer F. said:

We don't have an exact date yet but it should be in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

When will 3791069 be shipped? Been showing as scheduled for grading for quite a while. Signing was over 4 weeks ago, past the "Expedited 3 week" quoted turnaround.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, there has been some back up in our encapsulation room which is where your order is now.  I'll send a message down and see if they can try to get it completed ASAP.

Thanks,

On 5/4/2021 at 8:29 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, there has been some back up in our encapsulation room which is where your order is now.  I'll send a message down and see if they can try to get it completed ASAP.

Thanks,

Any update on when I can expect this to be completed?  Still showing as "scheduled for grading".

On 5/4/2021 at 8:29 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks,

Any update on when I can expect this to be completed? 3791069 Still showing as "scheduled for grading".

• Administrator

Hi,

Both of these invoices are in encapsulation.  They are running a bit behind in that department so it will probably be another week or two until that is completed.

Thanks!

On 5/11/2021 at 10:21 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi,

Both of these invoices are in encapsulation.  They are running a bit behind in that department so it will probably be another week or two until that is completed.

Thanks!

If it's been graded and is simply STILL waiting for encapsulation, will you tell me the grade that was assigned to the single book in submission# 3791069 ?

• Administrator

I am sorry, our encapsulation room is working very hard to get these pushed through but there is a big backlog so it is taking a lot longer than usual. The grades are not available until it is ready for shipping, unfortunately.  We appreciate your patience and hope to have these completed soon.

Thank you!

@Jennifer F. - Understandable,  But i dont get is how some people already got their ramos sig/sketches back!.. and mine (ours) is still "scheduled for grading" . when in my case, it was received by you guys in feb?.. shouldn't ALL of the ramos books be finished at the same time? why have some gotten it back while others are far far behind?  Thanks

• Administrator

It can take multiple days for a signing to be completed.  You can't really compare your invoice with someone else's if you don't know what services the other person selected in comparison with yours, when their book was signed compared with yours, etc.  If you have questions about the status of your order, please contact our customer service department at 877-662-6642.

Thanks!

@Jennifer F., sure you can..  it was a sketch,  my order was for a sketch. He did 6 total sketches all of which fall under the same service turn around time. (There was no added options for a quicker speed)   So would it be wrong to assume they'd be graded close to (if not the same) time. Yet some have theirs in hand while others (like myself) still have theirs in "scheduled to be graded" many Weeks later?.. i understand the back up,  but trying to make sense of this. Which isn't