• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC, We need answers
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I do not know where he has gone off to.  It's been more than two months at this point and I hope he is well. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss the miserable old troll:x

1 hour ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

I understand the CGC has received a lot of new business with competitors raising prices and having longer TAT's. CGC has raised their prices (still not as high as competitors), and TAT has increased (getting a lot closer to competitors). If you advertise a TAT for bulk submissions of 30 business days (truly 45-50 days), then you should be close to that time frame. Hiding being the work "approximate", and then changing bulk submissions twice to longer dates (111 business days, or truly 5 months) is not acceptable to customers that are truly the foundation of CGC's card grading. CGC cards typically hold a 80-90% value compared to PSA/BGS, but this gap is closing as we continue to use your service. I purchased an Elite membership and have submitted more than $7000 of raw card value to CGC (1 Bulk submission in December, 1 Standard submission in February, 1 Standard in March, and 1 Express in March). I have not received grades for ANY of my cards. Currently, only 2 of my orders are showing up as received. 1 of the standard submissions has been in grading/QC since Friday, March 12th. This is a 10 card submission. Now its the weekend again, and my cards will have been in the same status for at least 11 days if you complete them on Monday. That's an average of more than 1 day per card to grade. Either there is a problem with people changing the status, or we have a bigger concern on the grading process. I'm not the only CUSTOMER having these concerns. What is CGC going to do for the returning customers that continue to support them, but are not being treated as valuable assets to this growing business?

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:cry::cry::cry:

You guys are all ridiculous. :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Seriously  I am just amazed that the parents of these children do not pay attention to what their kids are doing on public forums.  tumblr_mihxa815Ew1rp0vkjo1_400.gif.9965ac47556c230ad2d67248720ae263.gif

You should request a new user name: onlyweaknesscgcpokemontat