• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]

17 posts in this topic

Best Feelin Hot Hot Hot GIFs | Gfycat

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  In general, payment due within 10 business days.  However, I will entertain time payments on the pricier books ($750+), PM me in advance if you'd like to discuss this option.

Shipping (domestic):  Book(s) will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.  For the raws, returns accepted if we wildly disagree on grade or I fail to disclose a significant flaw.  Any raw returns need to be requested within a week of receipt. 

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins a particular book outright, well reasoned offers always considered.  Onward!

Edited by mattn792
Title update

Up first is Uncanny X-Men 282 (direct edition), first appearance of Bishop.  This yellow label 9.8 was signed by writer/artist Whilce Portacio on 8/28/2010.

This book has been on fire lately, last 9.8 direct sale on eBay was for $450 just 2 days ago.  And a couple more currently up for auction on ComicLink are already at $275 with over two weeks to go.  With the creator signature, ask is

Sold by PM

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Up next we have Amazing Spider-Man 344, 1st Cletus Kasady, the man who would be Carnage.  9.8 blue with white pages.

eBay shows these pretty consistently selling in the low $300s lately, so let's call this guy sold by PM.

Spoiler

344 front.JPG

Spoiler

344 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

New addition!  Uncanny X-Men 221, CGC SS 9.8, signed by artist Marc Silvestri on 4/13/2012.  1st appearance of Mr. Sinister.

Hot hot hot!  A blue 9.8 copy in the current ComicLink auction is already sitting at $600 with 12 days to go.  Pricing this guy at Sold by PM

Spoiler

221 front.JPG

Spoiler

221 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Adding one more tonight -- Uncanny X-Men 214, SS 9.8.  Signed by Chris Claremont (10/4/2008) and legendary artist/Signature Series hater Barry Windsor-Smith (12/10/2008).  One of the few yellow labels to have been obtained before BWS went all cease and desist.

Sold by PM

1868239811_214front.thumb.JPG.89b757d36f3b1562a70dd272a0f0978f.JPG

1032524181_214rear.thumb.JPG.9c418e49430ed6525570762765cd63e2.JPG

Edited by mattn792

More more more!  I like Deadpool, just not as much as to ignore the recent parabolic run up in price.

My copy offered here is a double signed SS 9.8 featuring both Nicieza and Liefeld signing in about the perfect spots for such a busy cover.  And on top of that, Liefeld's artist signature is on this book.  Definitely not something you see every day.  The last Liefeld chicken scratch signed 9.8 I saw on eBay went for $3100, so I'm pricing this guy at...

Sold by PM

Spoiler

98 front.JPG

Spoiler

98 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792