• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Jerry Ordway signed 1989 movie edition

9 posts in this topic

It depends on condition to some extent of course.

from looking at ebay “sold” items, the comic UNSIGNED is probably worth between $5-$10.

you can also do an eBay search on signed items by jerry ordway to compare signed vs unsigned values of random comics to get an idea of the added value of the signature. Looks like it will add somewhere between $2-$10.

So I’d ballpark it between $7 to $20 for selling on eBay, depending on luck and your eBay ratings and how quickly you want to sell.  Of course after fees (and possibly taxes) your net will be lower.

good luck

I was manning a booth for HERO when Mr Ordway came to sign autographs as a fund raiser. Some guy came by with a graphic novel to be signed and insisted I sign it as well. I told him I'd better not find it on Bay. 

9 hours ago, revat said:

It depends on condition to some extent of course.

from looking at ebay “sold” items, the comic UNSIGNED is probably worth between $5-$10.

you can also do an eBay search on signed items by jerry ordway to compare signed vs unsigned values of random comics to get an idea of the added value of the signature. Looks like it will add somewhere between $2-$10.

So I’d ballpark it between $7 to $20 for selling on eBay, depending on luck and your eBay ratings and how quickly you want to sell.  Of course after fees (and possibly taxes) your net will be lower.

good luck

Thanks for the reply. I'm well versed in Ebay. Literally never saw this book signed by Ordway for sale there or anywhere

33 minutes ago, HighTechRedNeck said:

Thanks. Yes its bagged. Probably should have taken the pic while it was out

No worries.  Just making sure the bag wasn't signed...that would defeat the purpose.:roflmao: