• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did you guys see how high the Weird War Tales #64 CGC 9.4 went?

21 posts in this topic

Hi Jake,

I have some CGC graded DC war books I'm selling, so check your IM/PM at top (the blinking button at the top left of the page).

smile.gif

Hey there,

Not trying to horn in on Jake's action, but if anyone has high grade DC war for sale, slabbed or not, please copy me on the PMs. If I don't need it, I'm connected to war fans who might.

And TRUTH!!!! Weird War in HG are stupid hard. I am having to satisfy myself with VF much of the time. Which, you know, is still okay.

I don't know ANYONE with that run, complete, in true NM. There are a couple of VF-NM collections out there I know of that are NICE, but not a full-on, everything is ridiculous and sparkly set.

If a pedigree-potential warehouse find ever turned up a full set that was dead-on, now that would be some bidding.

One last thought. Much as I love WWT, some of the art and stories in later issues where absolute ca-ca! You always got a great cover, but there are some truly horrid issues (#85 gets my vote as one of the worst things ever to roll off the presses at DC.) Still got a copy, though!

Shep