• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you trade?
3 3

74 posts in this topic

I did an exchange once ,still dont know if i made the right call but,it was tomb dracula 1 cgc9.4 to a montage for a coloring book for marvel its a discarted one not final result,theres collage and repencils on it 5 years later dont know if i did the right thing but tod 1 was almost given to me and didnt like it that much,what would you have done?

20210316_191722.jpg

20210327_180648.jpg

The first trade proposal I could go either way at the moment. I may lean no however only because I have a feeling Galactus is coming to the MCU and a movie theater near you in the form of a Secret wars trilogy. It should be noted that GSXM label could potentially hinder it if you want to put it on the market. 

The second proposal is no. Didn't you have another ASM300 9.8 anyway?

Edited by MGsimba77

6 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

The first trade proposal I could go either way at the moment. I may lean no however only because I have a feeling Galactus is coming to the MCU and a movie theater near you in the form of a Secret wars trilogy. It should be noted that GSXM label could potentially hinder it if you want to put it on the market. 

The second proposal is no. Didn't you have another ASM300 9.8 anyway?

I did have another ASM 300, but two is better then one:roflmao: ...I guess. No in all seriousness I was just hunting around, and it came about so I made the trade. When you say the GSXM label might hinder resale, how much do you figure?

6 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I did have another ASM 300, but two is better then one:roflmao: ...I guess. No in all seriousness I was just hunting around, and it came about so I made the trade. When you say the GSXM label might hinder resale, how much do you figure?

Maybe not a whole lot. Its just intuition but if there are Indeed new people coming into this hobby they are younger and less purist about these cosmetic labels. If this was several years ago maybe it would be more of a problem. I still think you'd be better off with the regular blue on that. 

Edited by MGsimba77

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Giant Sized X-Men 

Ho cgc costume label,who cares cant downgrade the price for that,its slabed graded and a good book why would an image on a label that the guy paid more fore depreciate the cgc,i couldnt care less

23 minutes ago, Namtak said:

What is considered a grail or a big key issue whats what,is giant size x men 1 considered a grail or a big key,

Silver Age grails in my opinion

Fantastic Four 1

Amazing Fantasy 15

X-men 1

Hulk 1

Tales of Suspense 39

Journey into Mystery 83

I'm probably missing something but GSXM IH 181 those are massive keys

15 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Silver Age grails in my opinion

Fantastic Four 1

Amazing Fantasy 15

X-men 1

Hulk 1

Tales of Suspense 39

Journey into Mystery 83

I'm probably missing something but GSXM IH 181 those are massive keys

I think i would even tatoo stupid on my forehead in big lettres  for one of those grails without regrets lolfor me thats a fair trade

Edited by Namtak

8 minutes ago, Namtak said:

I think i would even tatoo stupid on my forehead in big lettres  for one of those grails without regrets lolfor me thats a fair trade

People would say why tattoo stupid on your forehead and i could say it was a bet,i won!!

36 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Ho cgc costume label,who cares cant downgrade the price for that,its slabed graded and a good book why would an image on a label that the guy paid more fore depreciate the cgc,i couldnt care less

Some people avoid buying for all kinds of reasons.... It could be anything. More commonly its because of miswraped books, page  quality but I've also read about how people detest Newton rings to the point it becomes a deal breaker. And yes there are those that don't like the marvel labels particularly on older books. There are people who love the first generation cgc labels from the early 2000s and would buy just on that alone. 

*Newton rings are an ugly distortion caused by the newer cgc slabs being pressed too tightly. It looks like the cover has a big oil slick stain or stains.