• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor #126
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I recently bought this Thor #126 comic. It looks like a nice solid low grade book with tight staples and all pages complete, but there is a small piece missing from the back cover's lower left corner. The missing piece is about 3/8 inch high and 5/8 inch wide, so I'm wondering how much this missing piece will reduce the grade. Thanks for your opinions and have a great day!

20210330_190210 - Copy.jpg

20210330_190546 - Copy.jpg

20210330_190342 - Copy.jpg

20210330_190306 - Copy.jpg

20210330_190317 - Copy.jpg

Edited by phineas_horton
Better Photos

Welcome to the boards!!! (thumbsu

The FC picture is blurry, making it hard to see any defects clearly...or not at all.  More pictures are always appreciated, especially of the more troublesome areas.  More lighting couldn't hurt either, but then not everyone has the best lighting conditions.  Practice makes perfect with posts like this...we've all been there, except for me.  J/K!!! 

I'll go 4.0 based on what I'm able to see (I'm not getting any younger).

banana_man_laughing_meme1.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Update for March 30, 2021: I've retaken the photos under better lighting conditions and posted them (see above). Last 2 photos show the problem area in  lower left corner of back cover. I hope it helps with your grading opinions. 

Hi Glassman10, there are no detached pages. All the pages are complete and are attached to the cover snugly, just the problem area in the lower left corner of back cover.