• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fight Against Crime 10
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Cool precode crime comic.

Love the skull & snake pit cover & skull splash page.

Overall, pretty nice shape for it's age.  Cover and CF are super snug at the staples with no tearing.  Tiny corner missing from bottom right corner.  Horrible staple placement on the comic.  Comic could use a press.  There is a "hint" of a stain in the upper right corner of a few interior pages including the splash page.  The spine is in excellent shape except for one super tiny (chip?).  I took a close-up of the chip... it's less than 1/8" wide x 1/4" long....I'm too scared to fiddle with it cuz I think it's just barely holding on.

What looks to be a stain on the back cover, is not.  It's the natural tanning of the paper (I've seen this in the "white" of many comics of the same era).

IMG_4807.jpeg

IMG_4809.jpeg

IMG_4808.jpeg

FullSizeRender-15.jpeg

7 hours ago, Deadpoolica said:

+1  

And those damned snakes. Everybody always thinks they're home free once they're halfway down into the pit, until it dawns on them that they completely forgot about those damned snakes, as Joe so aptly pointed out. :ohnoez:

Edited by James J Johnson