• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the shipping cost to CGC for?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

This is the first time I've ever paid CGC for a couple of raw comic book signings BUT I don't know what the $75 Fedex Shipping cost is for. Is it to cover the cost of CGC to send it back to me? If so what does that entail.

I'm confused because I'm not sure if its pre-paid for me to ship it via Fedex? I can't find the shipping label. So its for them to ship back to me? Is there going to be insurance on the box when it gets shipped back to me? Are they going to use the same shipping box I used sent to them or do they use their boxes?

I'm not sure how this all works.

thanks

If you're referring to the shipping costs on the submission form that is the cost of return shipping.  (CGC sending your graded books back to you) They will not use the box you sent, they use their own packing materials. If you chose UPS or FedEx there will only be $100 of insurance coverage. USPS covers your full assigned value.

Shipping TO CGC is a seperate cost that you have to arrange yourself. Packing/Shipping instructions and links are all over the site and included in your confirmation emails when you complete the online submission form. 

Hope this helps. 

Edited by Fisionbomb
Typo