• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submission just disappeared --- it don't display anymore - what happened?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I have submitted to cgc 4 different packages of books and when my last shipment was received my first shipment disappeared from my submission page... Is this normal? What's going on? Sorry I'm new and this is my first time... I haven't received any comics back yet including my EASTMEN cig series --- anyone have this happen to them - I'm just really nervous :(

Was your first submission more than 8 months ago? Info below copied/pasted from the submission tracking page:

"Use the search tool to find submissions made more than 8 months ago."

If that's not the case I'd recommend contacting CGC directly or posting in the "Ask CGC" forum.

• Administrator
On 3/10/2022 at 7:58 AM, Harveyalvan said:

Where is this search tool?

On the CGC home page, click on my CGC and a drop down menu will appear (as pictured).  Click on submissions, Then click on view status.  You can type the submission number in the box shown.

DSCF0949.JPG

DSCF0950.JPG

• Administrator
On 3/10/2022 at 8:32 AM, Harveyalvan said:

I can no longer see my submissions from over 8 months ago and SINCE THEY'RE NOT GRADED YET, I don't have the invoice number to check the status. Please help. Thanks!

Unfortunately, if you do not have the submission number, you can call or email us and provide the order number or your customer id number,  and we can look up the submission number for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

• Administrator

I have provided all of the info needed for you to find the status of your submission.  I can't look anything up for you with a number.  If you need any further assistance, you would have to contact customer service.  I have provided their contact info above.

Thanks,

Mike

I've been having the same issues as a few submissions hit/are getting close to the 8 month mark so I download and write down as soon as they are visible. 

@cgc mike any consideration by CGC to extend to 12 or more months? Especially if adding CCS, 8 months may be on the fast side for submissions now. 

• Administrator
On 3/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, rexinnih said:

@cgc mike any consideration by CGC to extend to 12 or more months? Especially if adding CCS, 8 months may be on the fast side for submissions now. 

We are currently working on extending the tracking time.