• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order # not found

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ayersgomd said:

Yes, all the info is much appreciated.  I've been submitting to CGC for years but I've never used the boards.  This was literally my first post so I didn't know how to navigate these pages.  All in all the question and the responses answered my initial question so I'm not complaining.  I'll try to navigate things some more before posting repetitive questions.  I agree with you about CGC doing something about orders received.  I'll know now in the future if it says delivered that it's in their queue but to me that's a flaw in the system.  Someone else mentioned that is what tracking is there for but technically that's only USPS acknowledging delivery, not CGC acknowledging acceptance.

To be fair, the Board search function is absolutely horrible.  There have been times I've tried searching for older posts that I know exist, but it's buried amongst pages of unassociated stuff.  And I thought I saw a comment in another thread about how CGC had added a "delivery tracker" under My Submissions, but when I looked at my own portal, I saw no such thing.  So perhaps that was a mock-up.  All I know is, in my office, all packages are scanned upon receipt.  Granted, we don't get as many packages as CGC does, but I'm sure there's a way for them to create a database of received tracking numbers even if it's not cross-referenced with the individual customer.

Like many here I sent in my order early this month April 6 it was picked up from USPS box they have.  I agree it be nice to at least get a notified  they have your package. I knew they were backup but thought I hear from them in at least a week or so after they got the books I sent. Well just need to wait till they get to my books

How come I can't check the status on a book of mine? It's been there since May 18th and it's now halfway through September and it was a fast track book ASM #238. TAT aren't that long since I sent it in. My problem is I can put in my order # or my submission # and neither ever show anything. It has never worked for me. 

On 9/11/2022 at 9:07 AM, Mikeyt04 said:

How come I can't check the status on a book of mine? It's been there since May 18th and it's now halfway through September and it was a fast track book ASM #238. TAT aren't that long since I sent it in. My problem is I can put in my order # or my submission # and neither ever show anything. It has never worked for me. 

Customer service?