• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder of SS Stan Lee

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

So, never submitted to cgc so have a few questions....

I have a Stan Lee SS series book that, unfortunately, got knocked off its shelf and bust open on the top 2 corners. I would like to get it replaced. Does this qualify for the reholder treatment? I just read that the reholder service is only for chipped, cracked or scratched holders that have not been opened. Well mine could be classed as "open" with the damaged that it has received. 

Also are the Stan Lee labels still available?

Thanks for your help.

Paul

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If the book is still in the inner well and inside the holder, we should still be able to just reholder it.  However, if it looks like there may have been any possible damage to the book itself, then the graders would want to regrade it.  If you want to send it back, keep it in the holder as is and they can make that determination when it arrives.

Unfortunately, however, the Stan Lee labels are no longer available so it would not be able to get the same label back on the new holder.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!