• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joker #1 (1975)
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Hello, all.  I'm new to the chatboards so please forgive my ignorance.  I just joined CGC and plan on submitting about 30 books (just waiting for the large submission package to arrive).  One of the books I am submitting is The Joker #1.  I know it won't get a 9.2 or higher, but do you think it'll be between 8.5 to 9.0?  Thanks for your input!

20210419_173809.jpg

20210419_173849.jpg

Edited by sportscards76
Added pictures

Welcome to the boards! The book looks nice, but the discoloration spots and blunted corners have me thinking 7.5. I probably wouldn't submit it if I'm honest, but if you gang up a lot of books maybe it's worth it.

11 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Welcome to the boards! The book looks nice, but the discoloration spots and blunted corners have me thinking 7.5. I probably wouldn't submit it if I'm honest, but if you gang up a lot of books maybe it's worth it.

Thanks for your feedback.  I'm thinking of submitting about 30-40 books for my first submittal.  Most of them will be in my private collection, but I figured I would sell 1 of my Star Wars: Heir to the Empire #1 to pay for most/all of the expense of grading.