• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT / TRADE ONLY - Mostly High Grade Bronze, Plus a Few Silvers and a Few Coppers and Moderns - Keys Galore! All Slabbed!

58 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

I would be interested in this. Are there any other books you are looking for on top of what you listed in your first post? 

Yes.  Hulk #180 in 9.6 (preferred, but would consider other grades), Wolverine Limited Series #4 in 9.6 White Pages, possibly Marvel Premiere #15 in 9.6, maybe others, mostly looking for bronze keys in 9.6 specifically.

1 hour ago, apollobuzz said:

Maybe not.  After all, I am a sucker for Logan's Run!  :insane:

But in this case, I am looking specifically for 9.6's to match the rest of my set.

Sorry, the only 9.6 that I have is LR #3 WP.

I didn't realize GoCollect was providing FMV's again, so I now have at least a starting point again for trade values.  Also, I will have 6 to 10 books to add to my available trade list this weekend when I get hands on my submission from over a year ago.

Can no longer edit the first post.  May separate this into two new threads with one in Gold/Silver/Bronze and the second in Copper/Modern since Mixed doesn't seem to get as much traffic.  Will give this at least a week in Mixed to drop off the first page before doing so.

Bumping after six months (was previously focused on moving and had comics in storage)...  Note that I can no longer edit FMV prices in my first post, but all books listed as available in the first post are still available.  Let me know if any interest in trades using current FMV from GPA (I do not have a subscription) or GoCollect or eBay recent sales.