• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN # 1 Original Art ...Featured in Mega Movie ?

40 posts in this topic

Your claims of owning original art are like a wet fart beside soiled underwear.

Both Stink

Dammit Ares, You made me spit on my computer. Certain things still have spit take value and Wet Fart is one of 'em. 27_laughing.gif

Brad Savage does have the artwork he claims in these posts. I have been to his house several times and have seen MOST of it.That was also 5 years ago..I Even purchased a beat up old copy of FF #1 on one of those trips. cool.gif I think there is the possibility that he has misplaced some of the artwork. He is getting older and the mind starts to play tricks on you.You tell em Brad. Now go clean the place up a little. Mr. Parks may want to take a ride and say hello soon and verify all this.

Brad Savage does have the artwork he claims in these posts. I have been to his house several times and have seen MOST of it.That was also 5 years ago..I Even purchased a beat up old copy of FF #1 on one of those trips. cool.gif I think there is the possibility that he has misplaced some of the artwork. He is getting older and the mind starts to play tricks on you.You tell em Brad. Now go clean the place up a little. Mr. Parks may want to take a ride and say hello soon and verify all this.

What posts?... by the way Steve, can you email me privately about a piece of comic art you have. Thanks, Dan Forman