• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen a CGC 9.7?
3 3

59 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, That Was Quick said:

That's not what he asked lol The grade explanations are linked on a drop-down on CGC's homepage.

That is exactly what was asked if you bothered to read the freaking body of the post: "Plenty of 9.6 and 9.8. Why are there no 9.7 graded comics (at least as far as I know). Anyone have one?"

Laugh while you can. Money Boy!

Edited by PovertyRow

15 minutes ago, That Was Quick said:

Very deserving of ridicule because the answer is easily found on the CGC website or Google :news:

wildly_fanciful_statement answer. "Deserving of ridicule". What are you, 12? And please don't say we had many pleasant conversations because you signed up in 2002. I have no freaking clue who you are.

5 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:
22 minutes ago, That Was Quick said:

Very deserving of ridicule because the answer is easily found on the CGC website or Google :news:

wildly_fanciful_statement answer. "Deserving of ridicule". What are you, 12? And please don't say we had many pleasant conversations because you signed up in 2002. I have no freaking clue who you are.

:gossip:

It rhymes with Boo.. or Mt Dew.. 

1 minute ago, PovertyRow said:

Which leads into the body of the message :

Why are there no 9.7 graded comics

(My font is bigger than yours. And Bolder.)

The size has nothing to do with me.  I took a screenshot and copy/pasted directly from the Snipping Tool app.  What I pasted is unedited, unadjusted.

Also, questions in titles and bodies are usually asked in order of importance.  My response to his top question is simple: they don't exist and I pointed him to the source where he could find that answer for himself.  Yet you go on to dispute that.

31 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

No, the answer isn't on CGC's grading page.

3 minutes ago, That Was Quick said:

The key sentence is "Anyone have one?" That betrays his lack of effort and negates your theory.

It is only a key sentence if you feel it supports YOUR argument. Just as I feel my citation is the key sentence because it supports MY argument! :hi:

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

The size has nothing to do with me.  I took a screenshot and copy/pasted directly from the Snipping Tool app.  What I pasted is unedited, unadjusted.

Also, questions in titles and bodies are usually asked in order of importance.  My response to his top question is simple: they don't exist and I pointed him to the source where he could find that answer for himself.  Yet you go on to dispute that.

Then why is this not on the CGC grading page? After all, it did exist at one time.

cgc 9.5.png

2 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

Then why is this not on the CGC grading page? After all, it did exist at one time.

cgc 9.5.png

Probably the same reason some their early examples of "sample" books are non searchable.  

2 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

cgc 9.5.png

Well, I'll give you that one.  And the red label as well.

1 minute ago, PovertyRow said:

I don't know b ut I'm alternating between World of Warcraft and this thread. Having a blast! 

For the Alliance!