• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Video game strategy guides - PS1/PS2/Gamecube era - Final Fantasy and more
1 1

6 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins. No probation or HOSers. Buyer pays actual shipping, happy to work with you to get a good shipping cost. Pay by Paypal, no international buyers (sorry) and no returns. I don't have a Kudos thread, but I have had a few transactions on the board - I'm usually a buyer, but have a few things I want to start to sell. Open to reasonable offers, "take its" in thread win out over PM negotiations though.

Listing some strategy guides for various games, mostly from the PS1/PS2/Gamecube era. Most of these are in used condition but were fairly well taken-care of. Some have store stickers from their original purchase. I'll list a couple to start and to see if there's any interest, and we can go from there. I can provide additional photos/info if needed.

Edited by Jesse-Lee