• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 55 CGC 9.0 unrestored

24 posts in this topic

Hey thanks for the pricing tip. It's so hard to say nowadays. I was thinking of holding onto it and listing it with the rest of my Iron Man runs later; maybe when/if the movie comes out. But if it's that singular of an issue maybe it could sell just as well on its own.

Hey thanks for the pricing tip. It's so hard to say nowadays. I was thinking of holding onto it and listing it with the rest of my Iron Man runs later; maybe when/if the movie comes out. But if it's that singular of an issue maybe it could sell just as well on its own.

Just so you know the price I quoted was for cgc graded copies. Your raw book may vary in mileage.

Just so you know the price I quoted was for cgc graded copies. Your raw book may vary in mileage.

OH, She's fully graded and 9.0'd; offwhite to white pages. I just didn't find any history for a similar item on ebay completed items. I think I looked at Metropolis but didn't see a similar item either. I think I even tried Pacific Comics Exchange too. Maybe I'll have another look....... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I bought mine 2 1/2 years ago GCC 9.4 for 250 tongue.gif

gossip.gif I bought mine from Sulipa as a VF/NM at a little over guide a couple of years ago. acclaim.gif

I'm surprised it only graded at a 9.0 poke2.gif