• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC PLEASE EXTEND DATE UNTIL PRICE INCREASE

1 post in this topic

I've been trying for the past 3 days to get my orders in.  Your website has been excruciating to deal with this past week, and I understand that is likely because everyone is trying to use it all at once.  I don't want to sit here and throw blame on CGC or any users, it's a bad situation all around.  Websites crash, and I get that, but the right thing to do would be to help out all the customers who desperately were trying to get our order in on time.

This isn't really far to us customers.  I had everything in order, everything ready to go, all my cards sleeved up, pull tabs ready, but I wasn't able to put them into your system.

I had a few hundred cards I wanted to submit.  At a $5 per card increase, that's a huge punch to the gut in terms of cost.  I was prepared, I had a plan to submit in these last couple days, but your website failed myself and everyone else.  Your website failing is costing me thousands of dollars.

Please please please extend the price increase date for another week.  Let us all get our orders in on time (like we were trying to do).

We all love your service, your cases, and we've had your back against all the naysayers.  We're out here trying to prove to the world that CGC is just as good (or even better) than all of your huge competitors.

Please have our back on this as we've all had your back and helped you grow into one of the top Pokemon graders in the world.