• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status Update when Pre-Screening

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I submitted ~31 books that were received on 2/3/21 all modern tier with pre-screening. This is my first time submitting with pre-screening so I don't know how the status updates are done, but in the past I've at least had things move from "Received" to "Scheduled for grading" or other updates as the books moved along. 

As of today the order is still only showing as status "Received". Are there updates when pre-screening as the books move through the system? Getting concerned that they've been sitting as just "received" for coming up on 3 months. 

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

You won't see your invoice move out of "received" until it actually starts being graded.  Pre-screen does add an additional 10 business days or so to your total turnaround time, which for Modern is running about 55 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  Once your order has begun to be graded, you will see the status change.

Thanks!