• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a newb to comics or CGC but a newb question regarding CCS pressing...
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Probably depends on the tier and average TAT.

I did 6 different tiered submissions last year and they were 5 business days for a standard in JAN20, 16 business days for economy APR20, 16 business days for a modern APR20, 21 business days for a modern in JUN20, 22 business days for a value in JUN20, and 12 business days for a modern and value in SEP20 between when my card was charged for CCS services and when I got the CGC acknowledgement email. TAT are much slower now than they were last year.

8 hours ago, EarthRosyAzul said:

Yeah, I suppose my question was unclear...

What I'm asking is does anyone have recent experience with CCS Modern Fast Track submissions that can tell me the time frame between receiving your CCS invoice and CGC re-receiving your submission?

(Also just a warning for anyone with submissions hanging out, they charged me current rates. Not the rates at the time of recipt back in early March. Of course I've emailed and will call if it becomes necessary, but: Watch your submissions folks!)

Edited by Fisionbomb
Added info

On 5/1/2021 at 7:27 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Yeah, I suppose my question was unclear...

What I'm asking is does anyone have recent experience with CCS Modern Fast Track submissions that can tell me the time frame between receiving your CCS invoice and CGC re-receiving your submission?

(Also just a warning for anyone with submissions hanging out, they charged me current rates. Not the rates at the time of recipt back in early March. Of course I've emailed and will call if it becomes necessary, but: Watch your submissions folks!)

People are currently saying that CGC takes 2-3 weeks from physically receiving your comics and actually entering them in the system and marking them as received.   I would assume the same for CCS.  With that said according to the website, there is a 113 day turnaround time.  Unless you are going to pay them to expedite your books, combined with current grading TAT's you are looking at getting your books back sometimes in February. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 12.29.27 AM.png

Sooooooooo thanks to everyone who posts the TAT's that I have access to, super helpful...........

My books were marked as "received" in the system on 03/17, then invoiced by CCS on 04/30.

WHAT. I. AM. ASKING. IS: Does anyone have recent submission experience with CCS Fast Track Modern that can tell me THEIR experience with the time between getting your CCS invoice and then CGC re-receiving the books for grading?

For anyone interested: Re-received by CGC on 05/24.

So the progress thus far: 2 Modern Fast Track for pressing/grading received into the system by CGC 03/17, invoiced by CCS 04/30, re-received by CGC 05/24.

On 5/24/2021 at 6:18 PM, Fisionbomb said:

For anyone interested: Re-received by CGC on 05/24.

So the progress thus far: 2 Modern Fast Track for pressing/grading received into the system by CGC 03/17, invoiced by CCS 04/30, re-received by CGC 05/24.

And finalized/ imaged/ shipped 06/02.