• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missed Delivery / Signing Cut-off

3 posts in this topic

Hi all.

UPS attempted to deliver today, Saturday May1, and failed.  Not sure if it's because you're not open or they were late. Anyhow, I was trying to squeeze in a last minute delivery for the James Tynion signing.  What will happen to my book when it shows up on Monday the 3rd?

Thanks. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

We are not open on the weekends so if a delivery is attempted on Saturday or Sunday it will come back to us on the next business day.  We will accept the order as long as it is received and opened before the actual signing date.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

We are not open on the weekends so if a delivery is attempted on Saturday or Sunday it will come back to us on the next business day.  We will accept the order as long as it is received and opened before the actual signing date.

Thanks!

Thanks Jennifer!  I will say that I do find it odd that the cutoff day was a Saturday if you're not open on a Saturday. Anyhow, thanks again for the quick response and the info.