• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Slab Survived!
2 2

45 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, BanjerD said:

Conveyer belts, shipping containers, and machine sorters don't care what your "fragile" label says...  neither does the box of loosely packed monkey wrenches sitting on top of your precious comic.

My aunt bought something that was lost in the mail for a couple of weeks.  Yesterday it was delivered with giant tears in the box.  She received the contents that she ordered but she also found paperweights in her box.  Apparently they came loose from inside someone else's shipment and made their way in hers. 

I think next year if I sell through Comiclink or Metropolis I will hand deliver them to their office or at a show.   This is getting ridiculous. 

34 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

I never label any package as fragile...in my warped mind, that's just an invitation for abuse...

Fed Ex GIF

This one, I don't condone the behavior, but I understand it

Just now, Funnybooks said:

I like how she's gives a thumbs up at the end to celebrate a job well done

This is what you get when you have 3 supervisors and make less than minimum wage

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I know that routine... 

160125-chris-rock-jpo-435a_97d72213fb553cdc0fab42b85811db10.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.thumb.jpg.cdb12f9a11fca1b2b46b332578e772ef.jpg

Put up a clip, I'm not overly familiar with the reference. Not a Chris Rock fan

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

Put up a clip, I'm not overly familiar with the reference. Not a Chris Rock fan

It's in reference to a high profile murder.  "I'm not saying what he did was right, but I can understand it."

I can't post it. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

It's in reference to a high profile murder.  "I'm not saying what he did was right, but I can understand it."

I can't post it. 

Ahh thanks

3 hours ago, Dr. Dank said:
3 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

I never label any package as fragile...in my warped mind, that's just an invitation for abuse...

Fed Ex GIF

Expand  

This one, I don't condone the behavior, but I understand it

tenor-6.gif.8a184147526dc01872efb34a8a9aedca.gif