• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Xmen 101
2 2

6 posts in this topic

My daughter and I are going through my husbands comics and come to realize how meticulous he kept his collection.   We do not understand the grading/pricing tiers and are wondering if someone might offer their opinion on if we should send it in to be graded.   We were afraid to do it but we opened the protective bag and added three pictures.  Thank you in advance for helping us out.   

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

Edited by jlwillms
added pictures; wording

Better pics will result in better estimates on grades. These books can grade dramatically differently based on the most subtle of defects. It's just too difficult to tell when the book is in the bag due to glare.

Definitely worth grading. I had one of these graded 9.2 which i sold a few months ago for $800, it would fetch more now. Yours might be in a similar or higher grade. Better pictures would help with that assessment.