• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 300
2 2

10 posts in this topic

My daughter and I are going through my husbands comics and come to realize how meticulous he kept his collection.   We do not understand the grading/pricing tiers and are wondering if someone might offer their opinion on if we should send it to be graded.   Many of these pictures are within the protective covering because we are a little afraid to "ruin" these comics.   I did post a couple out of the bag per recommendation from a member.  Thank you in advance for your time

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

Edited by jlwillms
change title; wording

7 hours ago, Deadpoolica said:

can't grade a book in plastic & with no back cover pics

:facepalm:

We’re ‘grading’ a lot of these 300s.  Wonder why don’t I have one...or 100 of these. hm

The pictures are coming in quite small so hard to see detail....from what I can gather, the book could definitely use a press and clean to improve the appearance and grade...

It seems to be in the VF+ to VF/NM+ range...most of the defects seem to be on the back cover?

Can you take better pics?

Thank you for your response.  I think we will take new pictures and repost as it appears I made a mistake asking for an opinion with these pictures.  I know that we have a lot to learn.  

3 minutes ago, jlwillms said:

Thank you for your response.  I think we will take new pictures and repost as it appears I made a mistake asking for an opinion with these pictures.  I know that we have a lot to learn.  

Welcome to the boards and we eagerly await the new pics

8 minutes ago, jlwillms said:

That’s why we’re here...to help.  We do have fun too...not to offend the OP.  If you have a high resolution scanner, that will help as well.  Just make sure you have clean hands before removing the book from the bag...don’t want inadvertent fingerprint dirt/grease. (thumbsu