• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN --- PGM Transformers 1
4 4

11 posts in this topic

Pics are not as sharp as I would like to see, to me they are slightly fuzzy. Not sure what is going on with the top edge of the BC. Even on zoom it is hard to see. I'll go with 9.4 for now.

On 7/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, danchoi03 said:

I think you should crack open some of your books from CGC cases and have Joey from CFP to press and clean. I am shocked with some of the grades that you get. 

I may do that for a couple of them (at some point). I would like to see if I can get a better grade on the X-Men #129 for sure. I was really hoping for the 9.8 on my NM #98, but there were no grader notes for it, so I don't know what would help. 

On 7/24/2021 at 9:07 PM, Slyde said:

I was really hoping for the 9.8 on my NM #98, but there were no grader notes for it, so I don't know what would help. 

Going back and looking at it's raw pics, the only flaw I could see was very slight lower front cover edge wear nearer to the right side.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:07 PM, Slyde said:

there were no grader notes

I know how it is for high grade but...

1044467614_giphy(1).gif.e03fc3a609fbfae914c51a420aefeead.gif