• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: WWBN 32 8.5 White, Eternals 1 9.8 Newsstand, Avengers 8 7.5 Avengers 57 9.2 White

12 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I got a new stack of books I'm selling for someone. All books are in hand and ready to be shipped to you door really fast...So fast you'd think i sent it to your house in a rocket!  

International Orders are welcome since I'm not paranoid to ship outside of the USA. Shipping Price is based on country.  

Paypal/Venmo/Cash/Local Pick Up/Checks/ Money Orders/Gold Bars/Bank Checks are all welcome 

Shipping is $15.00 Priority Mail.  No Returns 

Offers accepted but no low ball offers will be accepted and does not mean asking for 50% off.  You'll be denied.  

I know what the GPA prices are and listed prices are above that, since the market is going crazy, GPA can't keep up.  

:takeit: Claims it   -  PM any questions, concerns, opinions, life advice, insults or are simply looking for fight. PM a time and place. :kidaround:

Eternals 1 Newsstand Price $3600 

Eternals1.jpg

Eternals1.jpg-2.jpg

Edited by Kevin76