• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM MARVEL SPOTLIGHT 5
1 1

5 posts in this topic

So this one has a piece added w tape on backside of front cover, no other restoration.

Curious what the restored grade would be, and also what the blue label grade would be if I choose to remove the tape and the added piece?

20210516_092957.jpg

20210516_093029.jpg

20210516_093041.jpg

20210516_093050.jpg

I saw a CGC video on this. They consider the damage as if there was no tape applied. So a tear is still a tear and it would get a restored label. If you don't want a restored label you would have to remove the tape. But be careful. You could do even more damage to the book. I'd give it a 4.0.

40 minutes ago, JohnDes890 said:

I saw a CGC video on this. They consider the damage as if there was no tape applied. So a tear is still a tear and it would get a restored label. If you don't want a restored label you would have to remove the tape. But be careful. You could do even more damage to the book. I'd give it a 4.0.

You think it could still get a blue 4.0 once missing that piece? I'd be ok with that.

What would the restored grade be? A purple 7.0? 6.5 maybe?

Edited by UncleAnwar