• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adult Swim's MY ADVENTURES WITH SUPERMAN animated series starring Jack Quaid (2023)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

My Adventures with Superman, with Jack Quaid lending his voice to the titular hero, has landed a two-season order at HBO Max and Cartoon Network.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on characters from DC, My Adventures with Superman follows the adventures of Superman and Lois Lane. The animated series features twenty-somethings Clark Kent, the bright and driven Lois Lane (Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist actress Alice Lee), and their best friend Jimmy Olsen as they begin to discover who they are and everything they can accomplish together as an investigative reporting team at the Daily Planet.

My Adventures with Superman follows Clark as he builds his secret Superman identity and embraces his role as the hero of Metropolis – and perhaps the world. Lois, now growing into a star investigative journalist, takes aspiring photographer Jimmy Olsen under her wing. All the while, Clark and Lois are falling in love, sharing adventures, taking down bad guys, stumbling over secrets, and discovering what it means to be Superman and Lois Lane.

“It’s been a great partnership working with Cartoon Network and HBO Max to bring more DC Super Heroes to the platform in new and creatively interesting ways” said Sam Register, President of Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network Studios. “This is the first animated Superman series in many years and we want to tell our Superman story through the trio of Clark, Lois and Jimmy – whose relationship dynamic will allow for rich, serialized and engaging stories as we explore their lives as individuals and their journey together as friends.”

Edited by Bosco685

Michael Emerson is Brainiac in “My Adventures With Superman” Animated Series

In a video interview with Starry Constellation Magazine, actor Michael Emerson reveals that he’s voicing the role of Brainiac for the upcoming animated series “My Adventures With Superman”.

Emerson describes Brainiac as “The rogue A.I. who now controls the whole Kryptonian empire.”

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, “My Adventures with Superman” introduces us to twenty-somethings Clark Kent, the bright and driven Lois Lane and their best friend Jimmy Olsen as they begin to discover who they are and everything they can accomplish together as an investigative reporting team at the Daily Planet. Promising a mix of action, comedy and romance, the new series is expected to premiere some time in 2022.

Developed by Jake Wyatt (DuckTales (2017), Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus), My Adventures with Superman is the first animated Superman show in 23 years after the end of Superman: The Animated Series. Although there have been plenty of animated projects featuring Superman, and even a couple of live-action series starring the hero of Metropolis, the DC comics icon hasn’t seen the same silver-screen popularity as his world’s finest counterpart, Batman.

My Adventures with Superman premieres on Adult Swim July 7, with episodes streaming on Max the following day!