• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-men 94 CGC 9.0 - SOLD!!

7 posts in this topic

that went fast — SOLD - plz remove 

Hello!

I’ve been a long time member  to this forum but haven’t used it to buy and sell much. I’ve active on Ebay member for almost two decades.  I have 100% positive feedback with 359 stars (sarasa2000). I can msg you through eBay from my account upon request. 

So the fine print: No Returns, Shipping is included in the price - i will use a new cardboard box and pack the book like a tank. Please PM if interested - first commitment to buy takes the book. I ship tracked from Canada with expedited parcel via Canada Post to anywhere in the USA and Canada

Price is $3,250.00 USD shipped. 

I accept Paypal as payment and will ship within 24 hours of payment being received. I will not sell to anyone on the naughty list. 
8D2D6AF6-1138-4760-BF40-B67FDB95A9D9.thumb.jpeg.69eb5d65be7f53eb180fe988f7881492.jpeg

FD2D5013-F1D6-4081-92E8-8ACA93207BDA.jpeg

Edited by Register1121
Sold

46 minutes ago, Changer said:

I guess Im officially adjusted into the new collecting prices , I sold this 9.0 similar book for $1K several years ago. Now am lucky to get a copy back. its only money right lol

Sold my 9.0 for under $800...thought I made out like a bandit. Ha...