• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday Special ! - LEGO DC Batman - Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker (89' Batmobile) #76119 New in Sealed Box - Retired by Lego
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Background: I really want to clear out space.  

The Batmobile SOLD ... so... as promised... something else - look toward the end of the thread for the Transformers. 

I waited until "This afternoon" for those that got up late and for those that miss these threads in the early EST Saturday Mornings. 

So I am liking this.  Instead of a giant plastic crack thread, every Saturday, I am doing a focused thread on something specific.   Three weeks ago, the Funko Deal fund a new home.  Two weeks ago week, the Custom 'Not" Lego Minifigures found a new home.  Last week?  Someone took home some Star Wars.   What I do is walk around and open containers and bins and sort things out throughout the week as time permits.   What it resulted in this week was a LOT of Star Wars stuff.  So sit back and remember this, the more that sells, the more I add.

Rules

• US Shipping only on this please.
  • PayPal Goods and Service, Check, Money Order 
  • I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM.  
  • No HOS, Probation List Members, Problem Children or Drama Llamas (the one person I have on ignore.  Unfortunately I have to make this an explicit rule.)
  • No returns - this is Spring Cleaning time - additional pics are available upon request, ask any questions beforehand.
  • Since I am working from home I ship out same or next day that you pay. 

As always a song: ... in this case... a DJ Set... 

From his YouTube Channel 

15.3K subscribers

Hello this is one of the confination live series I did in my facebook, this one is exclusive 90´s Hip Hop from my 12" collection, I hope you enjoy it. Hi, my name is Nelo, Fonkicheff I´m Dj, music selector and vinyl record enthusiasts. I also manage a successful DJ School, teaching the fundamentals and art of scratching and a variety of mix techniques online and worldwide via Skype, classes adapted to your level. Lessons can be taught in Spanish or English, contact me via social media channels or by email.

Edited by Buzzetta

Lego 76119: Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker (89' Batmobile) - $24 SOLD

Spoiler

Current Price on Amazon?  $48.49 with Free shipping

Current Cheapest on eBay is $29.99 + Shipping

My Price?  $24 + shipping via buyer's choice of shipping.  Shipping might creep into the 2-3lbs with packaged in a way to protect the Lego box.  If you don't care about the actual box we can make it cheaper for you. 

Spoiler

IMG_3772.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_3773.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

This is only up for the weekend 24-36hrs.  After that I move it elsewhere.  Last week a few people asked about deals on the Mandalorian 6" figures.  The prices were good on those and that evening I put them up on Facebook and they sold immediately at the requested price.

If this sells I might add something else.  If not I will save that for next week. 

3 minutes ago, Skunkboy said:

Yo this mix is making my day - had to google a bunch of tracks so far but they're sick. (thumbsu

I know ! This guy is amazing !  Check out his other mixes.  I listened to this one last night and have another one playing in the background right now. 

48 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

How long is the box?

That's kind of a personal question. 

😢 

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Lego 76119: Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker (89' Batmobile) - $24

Current Price on Amazon?  $48.49 with Free shipping

Current Cheapest on eBay is $29.99 + Shipping

My Price?  $24 + shipping via buyer's choice of shipping.  Shipping might creep into the 2-3lbs with packaged in a way to protect the Lego box.  If you don't care about the actual box we can make it cheaper for you. 

IMG_3772.jpeg

IMG_3773.jpeg

Take 

Both boys love Batman, but are a tad young for this guy.  It is going in the closet for a few years until they are old enough. Thanks for helping me out with my 2024 Christmas shopping. lol

15 hours ago, SkOw said:

Take 

Both boys love Batman, but are a tad young for this guy.  It is going in the closet for a few years until they are old enough. Thanks for helping me out with my 2024 Christmas shopping. lol

Thank you !  PM Forthcoming. 

13 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

LOL...glad you took it, I didn't need more here, was trying to figure out if it would fit in a regional flat rate box.

You and I are on the same coast and pretty much within the same region so it would not have been a crazy cost.  Besides umm... I don't have regional boxes and the post offices by me don't cary them.  In fact just to get 1095 boxes I have to special order them along with a lot of other postal boxes. 

20 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You and I are on the same coast and pretty much within the same region so it would not have been a crazy cost.  Besides umm... I don't have regional boxes and the post offices by me don't cary them.  In fact just to get 1095 boxes I have to special order them along with a lot of other postal boxes. 

:gossip: No postal office carries the regional boxes, 1095s or 1092s (among others), they just stock the regular basic Priority boxes and envelopes.

1 minute ago, Pontoon said:

:gossip: No postal office carries the regional boxes, 1095s or 1092s (among others), they just stock the regular basic Priority boxes and envelopes.

My PO actually does have the 1092's and if I want to drive a few towns over when in a pinch I know one PO has the 1095's and the padded flat rate bubble mailers.   

Now I am realizing based on what you said that I am spoiled and have nothing to complain about. lol