• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS FF 48 and a few others or trade. WTT Hulk 181 for an X-men 3 and 4

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm adding a few books up for sale, offers are welcome on those. I would also trade them.  

:rulez:

Paypal and mo's accepted

No problem children

No returns on graded books.

Shipping to the U.S. is $15

First :takeit: wins over negotiations 

Any questions please ask. 

I'm looking to do a trade and cash deal for my Hulk 181. I know it's only a CGC 4.0, but it's got lots of cool stuff on the cover, if you like that kind of thing. It's a CGC 4.0 yellow label with Stan Lee, Lein Wein, John Romita, and Herb Trimpe's autographs. Plus it has the Trimpe sketch of Wolverine on it, with OW/W pages. I know I need to put a price on it, so I'm sure someone will let me know. But the way I look at it, is if I don't trade it now I'm ok with that.  Since 3 of the people with the autographs/sketch are no longer willing to sign anything anymore, this book a little more hard to get. So with that in mind, I'm looking for an X-Men 3 or 4, CGC graded 3.5 to 4.5 plus $$$. I would also trade for a Startling Comics 49. I'm going to put $7000 on this book. 

:rulez: 

Shipping will be extra only for insurance and signature confirmation. So anything over $60 I'll cover, if it's less I'll refund the difference. Shipping will be with the USPS.

No problem children

I accept paypal and mo's. 

You can comment even if you think I'm daft bugger.

Sorry U.S. only

thanks for looking

hulk 181.jpg

hulk 181 yellow line.jpg

Edited by vader2001
updated