• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 slabs for sale
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have what I think is a great deal on these 4 slabs. 

First up is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1, 9.4 White Pages, SS signed by Kevin Eastman, newsstand edition. Only 13 on the census and they don't separate newsstands, so potentially the only 1 in this grade or 1 of 2 or 3. Only comparable newsstand is an 8.0 on ebay for $1,000. I've spoke with multiple people who all agree this newsstand has a FMV in the neighborhood of $2,000.

2nd and 3rd are the Love is Love convention exclusives, only 8 total are on the census. It has a beautiful all black cover and I have one of the 6 9.8's and the only 9.6. This is the first official appearance of Harry Potter in a comic book. Graders notes on the 9.6 are "light bend front cover". Both are unpressed. No 9.8s have been sold that I can find and I have the only one for sale. I talked to other sellers who think the 9.8 has a FMV in the neighborhood of $1,000, the 9.6 around $250.

4th is Department of Truth #1 Alan Quah Top Secret red foil cover (cover T on the census), 1 of only 25 9.8s on the census. One is for sale for $650 on ebay, no recent sales the last few weeks to compare against. Estimated FMV $500.

FMV on these is in the neighborhood of $3,750, I am putting the lot at $1,000 off of that, over 25% off, so $2,750 and that is shipped and fully insured in the USA for all 4 slabs. I would be open to trades but it would have to be a higher value, that is a cash sale price. Payment through PayPal G&S. These are listed in other areas as singles and lots, but nowhere are they listed as a lot of 4. This is the best price on them listed anywhere. First claim in this thread takes it. I will hear any offers but this is pretty firm as I think it is a solid deal for someone.

20210427_225815.jpg

20210519_171824.jpg

20210521_072614.jpg

20210521_072645.jpg